Consider us for your next gathering or event!
Our Activity Building can seat 40-50 people, but can also feel just as cozy with less. There is a bathroom and full kitchen located in the building. This building is available year-round and also includes the use of the kitchen. Rental includes all tables and chairs. We will set up tables and chairs to accommodate your group numbers.
$50.00 – FIRST HOUR USE OF THE BUILDING
$20.00 – EACH ADDITIONAL HOUR OF BUILDING USE
We also have the Loft Barn for larger events. There is a large stage located at the front of the building and bathrooms are located next to the building. Comfortably seating 80 people, the Loft Barn is available for use from Spring through Late Fall. A chair rail lift and handicap parking is available for persons of limited mobility. Rental includes all tables and chairs. We will set up tables and chairs to accommodate your group numbers.
$40.00 – FIRST HOUR OF USE OF THE BUILDING
$20.00 – EACH ADDITIONAL HOUR
The Hoop Barn is a large open barn that has a built in stage area and restrooms, it comfortably seats 150 people. Tables and chairs are available, but if you have more than 150 people, you are responsible to provide additional tables and chairs.
There is a $100 dollar set up fee if we set up the tables and chairs, you are welcome to set them up if you choose.
Partial Day Package – $250 (Up to 4 hours of use)
Full Day Package – $1,000 (8am-Midnight)
Extended Package – $1,750 (Thursday Noon until Monday Noon)
*extended package is required if using tents for larger events.
Sound System – 3 Mics, CD Player – $25
Podium, Projector Screen, Music Stands – FREE, Upon request prior to event.
- We are a working farm; we will try our best to keep farm related activities to a minimum during the time of your event.
- The parking area is a common parking area and may be used for several events at one time.
- A 25% Non-Refundable deposit is due at the time reservation for the event. This will secure your event date. If an event is canceled three months prior to the event date, the deposit will be held and can be applied to another event booked within six months of the cancellation date.
- The remainder of the payment is due at the start of your event.
- If alcohol is going to be consumed at the event either provided by the host or brought by the guests, there needs to be a $1,000,000 event policy taken out in the name of Geers Farms, LLC for the duration of the event. An original copy of the policy will need to be submitted for file one week prior to the event, failure to do so will cancel the event without refund of the deposit.
- There is to be no underage drinking at the event. If underage drinking is discovered during the event, the event would be stopped immediately without refund of payment.
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times while at the farm to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Out of respect to our neighbors, all events must end by Midnight.